Domo Animation Challenge Winners Announced!
(click on the picture to end the suspense)
Bolivia declares Israel a "terrorist state" and bans its citizens from entering the country without a visa
submitted by hereandnotthere to worldnews
[link] [3041 comments]
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, "Sorry, I'm bad at Pickup Limes."
[link] [365 comments]
THANK YOU AND GOODBYE FROM THE ROYAL TYRRELL MUSEUM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J81fqK9_DXY
BIO: My name is Francois Therrien and I’m a professional paleontologist working out of the Dinosaur Capital of the World: Drumheller, Alberta in the Canadian badlands. I was part of the team that discovered and described the first feathered dinosaurs in North America, and through my studies, I’ve been able to demonstrate that the tyrannosaurus had the best-developed sense of smell of all meat-eating dinosaurs and the most powerful bite of all theropods. Now’s your chance to ask me anything you can think of about dinosaurs and other prehistoric monsters (e.g. who could absolutely eat a Lambeosaurus for breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Royal Tyrrel Museum Tweet: https://twitter.com/RoyalTyrrell/status/494215751163576321
[link] [3192 comments]